Everything Mac made peasant knife blade finally has handle.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

palace

Forager
Mar 4, 2011
NW London England
In 2012 in exchange for an axe mask "Everything Mac" of this forum forged me a peasant knife blade(friction folder) with extended tang from 5mm thick 01 tool steel, I think I got the better of the deal as it's a lovely blade.

Not long after I was prescribed Statins to which I had a reaction, resulting in severe shoulder joint pain and restricted movement & unable to file or saw.

Thanks to physiotherapy & exercise by Christmas 2014 I again enjoyed use of my shoulders.

Yesterday I rediscovered my neglected project; below is a photo of the virtually finished project the scales are of black paper micarta they just need linishing/finishing, I made the 2 pins from 1/4" stainless steel tube threaded for 4mm stainless screws, the handle is large to fit my big hands, the bade cutting edge is a gnats under 3" to keep it legal. After only a few minutes of 1200 wet/dry on a mouse mat it now has a shaving sharp cutting edge.

The end result is a very strong sharp working knife that I have deliberately left in its forged state, thanks Andy aka "Everything Mac"

03.04.2015%20004_zpsuwwmraeh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
d905cc64-2600-46ae-8237-238da781c418_zpsnotownbv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE