Everyone that's getting messages from me!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
well, it only went out to a third of the membership before I realised I was doing something wrong so there's going to be two thirds of you missing out I'm afraid :D

Just so you know what you missed out on here it is...

Hi 'put your own name here!' , Thanks for joining Bushcraft UK, it's good to have you.If you have any questions feel free to ask away if you can't find what you're after in the search, everyone is super helpful and friendly.

It's worth pointing out that your first few posts are moderated for security so there might be a delay between posting them and seeing them on the forums.

After you've posted a few times your account will upgrade automatically and you'll have more freedom and see more options as a member.It would be great if you can introduce yourself, CLICK HERE for a great place to do that. This might help - Imagine you're being asked these questions (pick and choose as you want):

• What's your name and where are you from? (this can be a general location)
  • What brings you to Bushcraft UK as a member?
  • Have you done much outdoor activity?
  • What are you interested in?
  • Is there anything specific you want to know?

If you're interested in becoming a Subscribing member you can see details HERE This gives you the opportunity of selling in the classifieds and access to the Full Member area.

The Rules and Regs etc are found HERE

We hope that you have a great time Bushcraft UK, see you on the forums.

BCUK Team!

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE