Evening All

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Heh! It's all good, always think we should have a thing in our profiles that says what gender we are, then people would know how to address us!

I bought some firesteels on a group buy on here and they came addressed to Mr Iona Fraser... seems you're not the only one :rolleyes:

The regular posters on here are a great bunch, so much so that, having joined earlier this year, I decided I'd better get myself down to the moot and meet them all! A wealth of useful information and generous people. All round a virtual campfire :beerchug:

delta1

Jun 26, 2009
On A Mountain
Heh! It's all good, always think we should have a thing in our profiles that says what gender we are, then people would know how to address us!

I bought some firesteels on a group buy on here and they came addressed to Mr Iona Fraser... seems you're not the only one :rolleyes:

The regular posters on here are a great bunch, so much so that, having joined earlier this year, I decided I'd better get myself down to the moot and meet them all! A wealth of useful information and generous people. All round a virtual campfire :beerchug:

The Moot...What When Where is this moot??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE