Estonia with a Bare and a Teepee

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Very good report, thank you. It is interesting to read three reports of the same trip- what one misses, the others see.
I don't know why you are less than confident about your writing ability. As an ex-professional editor of reports, I'm very pernickity: nothing wrong with yours apart from the odd typo that we're all prone to. You must have a good editor!

Thanks for taking the trouble to share- it is much appreciated.
PS How's the Jack Wolfskin Bivvy? Clearly not the tent for a trip like this. I can see the advantages of the Go-lite, a good combination of space and weight.

Hi OT, thanks for the kind comments!!
The bivi tent is still going strong thanks!! I use it mainly for fine weather camping as I prefer a bit more room if the weather is a bit dodgy!!

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
What I love about your trip report is the humour and you make me feel like I'm kind of along with you for the ride :) Its' smashing and your pictures are brilliant, Steve! Just delighted for you that your trips been so enjoyable :)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Thanks guys.

Something I'm very ashamed that I forgot in my report is to thank CROWMAN for sorting out the badges for me!!

The guys loved them mate so thank you very much indeed!!

Paul K

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2003
In the woods
Hi Steve, thanks for pointing me in the direction of your trip report - a very enjoyable read. It's great to see people taking their skills further afield, pushing their boundaries and not worrying too much about their comfort zone. The result - as demonstrated by your trip is increased confidence, skills and, of course, a great experience.

All the best,

Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE