Essex bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nodd

Nomad
May 12, 2004
liverpool
Hi all
im in the Colchester area and wondered if there was any other fellow bushcraters out there in this area.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi nodd, you're into luck if you want people to do stuff with down your way as there's regular meet ups. I'll let some of the others talk to you about it for guidance on how to join them.

I'm also quite sure that if you've something in mind you'll get a few people joining you for a foray into the wilds :D post it up if you have ;)

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
nodd said:
Hi all
im in the Colchester area and wondered if there was any other fellow bushcraters out there in this area.

What part of Colly nod?

I aint been there for years but I used to love Friday woods and Abbington res.

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Hey Buddy....look up the Ashdown thread, we all meet up every other month and all and any from BCUK are more than welcome to join us...

Nice relaxed weekend with like minded people and lots of bushcraft skill sharing... :)

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
bambodoggy said:
Hey Buddy....look up the Ashdown thread, we all meet up every other month and all and any from BCUK are more than welcome to join us...

Nice relaxed weekend with like minded people and lots of bushcraft skill sharing... :)

Yes Neil its a good place to start mate!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE