Sold ESEE Advanced Modular Fire Kit.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Notoreiss

May 11, 2019
Essex
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
ESEE Advanced Modular Fire Kit With Grade A Compass, Reflective Signaling, Ferro Rod, Waterproof Capsule

The ESEE Advanced Fire Kit is a “last-ditch” modular fire starter and mini survival kit container that includes a 20mm Grade A button compass, and Visible Light Reflective Tape with survival tips printed on the body. The watertight capsule has plenty of storage space for tinder, fishhooks, line and other essential survival tools (user supplied). Optional Extension Tube doubles the length of the Advanced Fire Kit capsule. The Fire Kit can be fastened to a belt or vest (via lanyard holes - cord not included), carried in your pack or put in the glove box of your vehicle. The compact size and light weight make this kit a very unique survival tool for hikers, adventurers, campers, hunters or anyone else who ventures into the wilds.

Compatible with the ADVANCED-FIRE-KIT-EX (Optional Extension Tube)

SPECIFICATIONS:

• Lanyard Holes on all thread protector rings
  • 20mm Grade A Button Compass with Visible Light Reflector Tape on Reverse Side
  • Watertight Anodized Aluminum Survival Capsule with Printed Survival Tips
  • Compass Stores Inside the Capsule or outside the Capsule
  • Assembled unit with Ferro Rod Stowed inside the Capsule
  • Modular Design- Additional Capsules Can be Screwed Together (Extra Capsules and Extender Rings Sold Separately)
  • Weight: 4 ounces
  • Size: 1.18" Diameter x 3.25 Overall length( With Components Inside)
  • **Sharpie not included (Shown in pictures to give better appreciation for the size of the kit)
Item is listed as used, thankfully however I've never had to use the kit in a real world scenario.
Please see pictures for an overall idea of the condition.

RRP £80.00

Buy it now, only £47.00 (tracked shipping included)

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Best,
Reiss

IMG_1016.jpeg
IMG_1017.jpg
IMG_1018.jpeg
IMG_1019.jpeg
IMG_1020.jpeg
IMG_1021.jpeg

Notoreiss

May 11, 2019
Essex
Evening Dave,

Apologies for the late response, I've only just walked in from work.

I had a little look earlier and found several American retailers still selling the extension kits. Cheapest I found was $14.95 from KnifeWorks (offer price).

If these retailers have it, perhaps give Heinnie a call to see if they can get ahold of one. Although you never know, once you've seen the kit in person you might decide that it's not required.

I hope this helps.

Best,
Reiss

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE