Withdrawn Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Happy to combine items to make a bundle as some are obviously not worth posting on their own.
1. Outdoor Designs Small 2 Person Classic Mountain shelter.
Great piece of kit. Super light and packs very small but takes seconds to make a cosy shelter. No good for the slinking ninjas amongst you as it's in Helicopter Attraction Orange. Excellent condition used twice. £ 15 NOW SOLD

2. Snow Peak Titanium fork and spoon set in pouch. Super light and pretty smart set made in Japan. Little used as I have another set and mostly use Ti chopsticks instead. Very strong and great quality set. These won't bend under the weight of your morning porridge. £10 NOW SOLD

3. Karrimor Fire starter brand new in blister pack with striker on a cord. The rod is chunky and about 2 3/4" long with a plastic grip. I have got a couple of these as users as well and they work perfectly. They were £9.99 each when new. NOW WITHDRAWN

4. Bright orange survival whistle/watertight case with compass in lid.
Very loud whistle! Compass unusually works very well and the compartment is watertight enough to keep matches dry. NOW WITHDRAWN

5. Wild Country belay. Excellent condition. Bought as a backup and never used so pretty much as new except for a few light scratches from rucksack carry. NOW WITHDRAWN

DM me with any questions etc or post up here.
Cheers, Simon

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE