Ergolife chair

Hog On Ice

Nomad
Oct 19, 2012
Virginia, USA
sorry to hear that you can't sit down - would a chair like the A Simple Sing chair also be a problem? Note I have problems getting up from a chair that is basically on the ground like the Ergolife chair and that was one reason I came up with the A Simple Sling chair so that when I am out and about I have a place to sit that is off the ground and has a good support for my back. The adjustable back incline is also nice when I want to take a nap or just watch the birds in the trees or the stars at night.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Thanks for the thought Hog but pretty much any chair is a problem, 4 bouts of surgery have left me with a 6x3 inch scar between my cheeks which tears open if im not careful so sitting down is fast becoming a game of chance ;)

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Blimey fella, how long does a scar like that take to heal and stop ruling your life?

the last and biggest op took 6-7 months to heal (was 3 inch deep to the bone). that was 5 months ago and since then it has torn open 12 times so i rarely have a week of feeling in one peice before it opens again. will most likely take years to strengthen to the point i can live fairly normally again but you take what life gives you and im lucky in other areas of life

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
I don't know if you've heard of dog oil hamish, but i suffered pretty horrific burns to my arms in 2006. They were forever cracking open and splitting in the scars. I used that, mostly to shut kevs Nan up a bit. It really really helped. Obviously they weren't 3inches deep, but they were far from superficial. Its only a couple of quid. Got to be worth a go mate, it really has l. Atb ray

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE