Enzo Trapper with Reindeer Scales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sparrowhawk

Sep 8, 2010
Huddersfield
Hi all,
My brother-in-law asked me to make a knife to give to his girlfriend's dad for Christmas. He didn't want to pay top-dollar for a handmade blade, but wanted some wow-factor, so this is what I made for him.
It's the brilliant Enzo trapper clothed in Reindeer antler. I made the box and labels to add the "Christmas Gift" feel he was looking for.
Any comments, positive or negative, are always welcome.
Many thanks,

Josh H

DSC02644.jpg

DSC02646.jpg

DSC02647.jpg

DSC02652.jpg

DSC02653.jpg

DSC02654.jpg

DSC02656.jpg

DSC02662edit.jpg

DSC02661.jpg

Sparrowhawk

Sep 8, 2010
Huddersfield
Thank you Kelly. Good to see another Wilde fan. I am pleased with the knife, though there will always be things about the whole set up that I wish I'd done better.

Darkwoodecho

Forager
Apr 11, 2012
United Kingdom
That's a lovely package, i think the presentation is excellent and goes a long way to add to the whole "thing" shows care and pride in the product IMHO.
Could've done with a nice wood box tho ;)

Last edited:

johnbaz

Nomad
Mar 1, 2009
Sheffield, england.
www.flickr.com
WOW!!

Now that's a beauty :cool::cool:

I have an Enzo Trapped kit with brown Micarta scales but i've been toying with the idea of using Amboyna burr or some Stag antler (have loads of each!!)..

I've had the kit for ages, I really ought tio get around to building it one day!!

Once again, yours is a stunner :notworthy

Cheers, John :)

Sparrowhawk

Sep 8, 2010
Huddersfield
Thanks for the comments folks. It wasn't a hard knife to build and I would recommend the Enzo knives to anyone, novice or expert. There are some good kits available too.

That's a lovely package, i think the presentation is excellent and goes a long way to add to the whole "thing" shows care and pride in the product IMHO.
Could've done with a nice wood box tho ;)

I wanted to make a wooden box, and had all the drawings and everything, but simply ran out of time, so had to settle for a cardboard one I had knocking around. Next time I will certainly make a wooden presentation box.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE