Enzo Trapper knife, 01 steel and curly birch scales! As new, in box.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Not sure how I managed to spell it wrong in the ad title! haha, if it's possible to modify can a mod please do so!? 'Enzo'

thank you for correcting that mods! :)

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hey, I don't think I have any need for stuff like that atm mate. thanks for offer though (my wife isn'tpleased when i hoard stuff I never use :D)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
haha, I have a habbit of collecting an assortment of things.. the riot shield would fit perfectly in my pointless collection of items I never end up using! quite like my bullet proof vests.. ;) (and my neihbourhood is a real dive, the last guy round here had a sword put through his hand when things went down!)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
not pointless.....the ice age is coming.....

haha, I have a habbit of collecting an assortment of things.. the riot shield would fit perfectly in my pointless collection of items I never end up using! quite like my bullet proof vests.. ;) (and my neihbourhood is a real dive, the last guy round here had a sword put through his hand when things went down!)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
bump, no one fancy one of these? I'm open to offers so feel free to message me! :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
ok, If this doesn't go soon I might just keep it.. or give it to a family member.

Open to offers guys, I would like camping/hunting gear, army surplus stuff, anything shooty or cutty! but I am open to other stuff, and offers! :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Pm's replied to!

*and a new picture, unfortunately my wifes camera wasn't cooperating so it isn't great..

DSCF2709.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE