Entrek knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Apollo

May 17, 2011
Across the pond
Yes. They're semi-custom knives by Ray Ennis. All current ones feature 440C blades and micarta scales. As per his website "The blades are heat treated, sub-zero stabilized and double drawn to 57-58 RC."

I have an Entrek Forester that is one of my faves. Looks similar to the BCNW-O1 by Northwest Bushcraft (which used to be made by Ray himself for Bushcraft Northwest).

EntrekForester1.jpg

Apollo

May 17, 2011
Across the pond
thanks for that mate just email them

No problem. It's a really nice knife. True Scandi-grind, 3mm thick blade. Thinner overall than the BCNW-O1, but roughly the same length. 440C is obviously more rust resistant than O1 steel, so it's great if you venture into damp or humid conditions.

BCNW-O1andEntrekForester.jpg

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
i would strongly advise either the bcnw01 or the entrek for a main bushcraft user, what a brilliant design, its a bit more user freindly for working with wood than a woodlore style knife, but it doesnt comprimise on strength.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE