ENO Hammock Setup.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Ok..

Where do I start?

I ordered a complete hammock setup from America, after importing everything and setting everything up. My Wife then went and bought a different Hammock setup from another wishlist (I have many) for my up and coming Birthday!

One Setup has to go!

So this is what I have to offer:-

ENO DoubleNest Hammock in Red / Charcoal.

I took this to my taylor in town who has fitted two Stretch Side Hammock Knotty Mods. This was done without cutting the hammock material, by threading through the fibers!

I have two Red Climbing Grade Karabiners to colour match the hammock. (£15 each)

ENO Ember 2 UnderBlanket in Red / Charcoal.

ENO Spark TopQuilt in Red / Charcoal.

All the above are Brand New and Never Used (tags however have been removed but are included)

I have an ENO ParaPillow again in Red / Charcoal
This has been used for one night at home after a shower! (to see how comfortable it was, and in all honesty it was very good / I'm extremely fussy when it comes to pillows)

Everything was bought from:-

https://www.eaglesnestoutfittersinc.com/product/DOUBLENEST.html

I paid over $300 Internet shopping

And an eye watering £86 Shipping / Handling and Import Charges!!!

On top of this was the Karabiners and the bill for the knotty mod.

I would like £175 all in.
Which will include Recorded Next Day Delivery...
With No hidden extra charges included...

All you will need is a Hammock Suspension Kit,
Or some good old Para Cord, and maybe a Tarp depending on our British Weather...

This setup would make a very good 2 to 3 season camping kit.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I'd been pricing up a new rig for my daughter who wants to join the camping trips, so this seems to fit the bill nicely - she'll even like the colours :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE