Endurance SF -25°C

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mal

Forager
Sep 20, 2004
Blackpool
HI i got there catalogue sent to me last month and i was very impressed they do look on the big side but i am willing to put up with this for warmth other info is they also make the woodlore bags and supply many special services as well i plane to get the -10 as winter in UK is not that bade manly wet hope this helps a bit o and there catalogue is free to.
Mal

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
mal said:
HI i got there catalogue sent to me last month and i was very impressed they do look on the big side but i am willing to put up with this for warmth other info is they also make the woodlore bags and supply many special services as well i plane to get the -10 as winter in UK is not that bade manly wet hope this helps a bit o and there catalogue is free to.
Mal

Hi mal
I believe that you are right with your choice for the winter in UK.
I only hope that I am not too cheap buying only the -25, because we can get here up to minus 50. :yikes:

cheers
Abbe

:chill:

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I go the 0 and the -10 which combine to give a deep winter bag and still have the lighter option for the better weather. They are well made and roomy enough for me at 6 foot 3 inches but I have not tested them outside so performance is as yet an unknown but I do not expect any problems.

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
I've got one! :hyper:
It's an absolutely fantastic bag - beyond compare. And at £130 very cheap too.
It's large and relatively heavy compared to normal (less warm) bags, but has numerous advantages (shall I list them again? (I seem to have become the Nanok man, wish they'd pay me for all this advertising). I have used it twice on long winter expeditions in the Norwegian Finnmarksvidda (North of you :nana: ), and it has been quite warm enough for that. I did however wear clothes in it (temp ratings are based on just underclothes) and was in a snow hole or igloo. If you find it is too thin then Nanok make a Performance -45, but I don't know anything about it.
Feel free to ask me any questions at all about the bag :)

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
(North of you :nana: ),
------------------------
How high up where you?
Lets see if I beat you.
I am going for a 7 days winter survival to Jukkasjärvi.

LOL :rolmao: thanks for all the info, after your good experience
I am sure I will buy the bag.

thanks mate
Abbe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE