Elk Valknut pendant. for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
The valknut (Old Norse valr, "slain warriors" + knut, "knot") is a symbol consisting of three interlocked triangles, and appears on various Germanic objects. A number of theories have been proposed for its significance.

The name valknut is an unattested modern invention used to describe the symbol, and was not used contemporarily when the symbol was used. The valknut has been compared to the three-horned symbol found on the 9th century Snoldelev Stone, and may be related to it.

this one i have carved from Elk antler and is fitted to a black leather lace,the pendant measures 1.5 inches in length.

DSC00005 by fishfish_01, on Flickr

i am offering this for £20,might seem a lot but this represents 4 hours of work and INCLUDES P&P.

paypal preferred,

a deposit of £10 secures this till the end of the month if your too skint this week!

please pm me for more details or to purchase this piece.

usual forum disclaimers apply .

thanks for looking.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
A bargain for anyone who wants to be spotted by the valkeries , hoping for ascension to Asgard .

Very nicely done Fish. I'm sorely tempted.......

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Don't be hanging around too long.....it won't be here next week for sure. I'd put a deposit on it , but I've not got spit at moment.....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'm just hoping it pleases Odin , as your chosen layout is one of the lesser common interpretations . I was blinded by the obvious skill involved...
I will wear it for a few days and see how it sits with my spirit.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE