Edible Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
Didn't NASA experiment with edible equipment at one time. The doors and side-panels of equipment lockers and that sort of thing. It was an attempt to increase the proportion of the useful mass of a spacecraft for long distance journeys and emergencies.
Eventually the plan was abandoned due to the fact that the passenger was going to asphyxiate long before he was going to starve.
Bushcrafters could try making useful things by gluing some biscuits brown together (knife scales etc.).
Happy trails...torc.

crwydryny

Tenderfoot
Oct 1, 2008
south wales
if I had one of those I would end up in the woods with nothing but the contense of my pockets after eating everything while on the trail lol

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
somebody told me that edible condoms and edible knickers are available at Ann Summers! :oops:

I've tried (I was going to say 'eaten' but that wasn't the case - couldn't eat it all) a pair of edible knickers. Now, before anyone ducks for cover imagining some intimate and personal moment, I should say it wasn't quite like that. And I should also point out that they hadn't been worn, and weren't being worn at the time. You're OK. I won't go into why and how I came to eat them.
Anyway.
They were bloody awful.

phaserrifle

Nomad
Jun 16, 2008
South of England
I've tried (I was going to say 'eaten' but that wasn't the case - couldn't eat it all) a pair of edible knickers. Now, before anyone ducks for cover imagining some intimate and personal moment, I should say it wasn't quite like that. And I should also point out that they hadn't been worn, and weren't being worn at the time. You're OK. I won't go into why and how I came to eat them.
Anyway.
They were bloody awful.

one of my schoolmates found these in a pound shop on a school trip to winchester. they are simmilar to the candy bracelets and necklaces you see kids wearing/eating.
the teachers nearly killed him after he ran into winchester cathedral, wearing these edible knickers over his trousers, like superman.
I can't comment on how they taste.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE