Edge regrind from scandi to convex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Murat_Cyp

Forager
Sep 16, 2020
Bristol
My post was NOT directed at you - if it was I would have named you.. my post was about being cautious with a worksharp which your post mentioned, sorry you're so sensitive and thanks for the personal insults and character assassination . And since you are hurt and wounded by my post Ive removed the offending sentance.

Wrong!! I would have listened and sold it - which is what I actually did in the end. Because that was the sensible option.
It is interesting to quote someone's post and stating that it was not targeting that person post. I think you should not feel sorry about me being sensitive because I am not. I just can not tolerate rude and passive aggressive behaviour. You better be sorry for yourself and your behaviours.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
OK, that's enough then chaps please.
Arguing between yourselves isn't going to achieve anything positive.
Lets draw a line under this please.
Please feel free to click the ignore button instead of posting another reply.

Many thanks

Reactions: Toddy

Coach

Banned
Oct 3, 2017
Uk
OK, that's enough then chaps please.
Arguing between yourselves isn't going to achieve anything positive.
Lets draw a line under this please.
Please feel free to click the ignore button instead of posting another reply.

Many thanks
And where is that then ??

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
if you click on the profile of the person you want to ignore, there is the option at the bottom of the persons profile.
Just to be clear, this is available for anyone to use.

many thanks

Reactions: Murat_Cyp

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I spoke to Longstrider last night and he said he is definitely still taking sharpening jobs, anyone who needs to contact him just needs to drop him a PM here, and that someone with an M4 had just made contact from BCUK. So, looks like this is all resolved now.:bigok:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE