eBay listings of my own.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Why not just advertise here separately?

No loss of X% through selling here unlike on there. And fewer (hopefully no!) scammers.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
i wanted to show what i am selling it for on ebay and what i am willing to sell it for to a BCUK member.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
'Technically' you ought to show things here, so if you post a kind of copy of your ebay ad here, you might mention that there are more photos/information/higher pricing on an advert on eBay, just in case it sells there....folks sometimes put in that something is also for sale on XYZ....so I can't see it being an issue.
Just don't advertise here to drag folks elsewhere, iimmc ?
I genuinely don't see it being a problem for you :D

M

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
i wanted to show what i am selling it for on ebay and what i am willing to sell it for to a BCUK member.

Be wary of this as their relatively recent change in terms and conditions means items withdrawn from sale can still result in you being charged for using eBay's services (i.e. their advertising) so you may end up with a bill for their cut. It sounds ridiculous, but they are doing this.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE