Eagle Nest Outfitters Hammocks - any views?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
They are popular in the states, been around for years with a loyal following. I don't know much more about them but Hammock Forums has its own section on them-more info on them than you probably ever need to know :)

Hog On Ice

Nomad
Oct 19, 2012
Virginia, USA
they are a good starter hammock for people who don't want to make their own; they tend to be a bit prone to ripping easily due to the fabric used and once a rip starts it does not stop until one is on the ground - in other words be careful not to damage the fabric; the ENO suspension is at best questionable (are they still using nylon in their slap straps???) I would not recommend their suspension - go to some third party for a whoopie sling / polyester tree strap suspension unless you are willing to make your own suspension.

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
I'm not the biggest fan. They're expensive for what you get. they're a bit heavier than my hammock, which cost 5$ less and came with a mosi net (Byer Moskito Hammock).

Yes, and that looks more like what I would want. You could get the top range DD Travel hammock and 3 meter square trap and still have money left over.

Thanks for the input.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE