Eagle, 3mm 01, Oak.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Looking forward to getting it Mac! I've been following feedback on Marks knives for a while, all of which has been pretty damn good. I was torn between this Eagle and an Alan Wood that was for sale, but circumstance brought me back to this thread and buying my first HillBill knife!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
My first authentic HillBill 'Eagle' was received today Mark, thank you very much. What a remarkable knife! The scales are stunning and the entire handle fits my hand very comfortably, I am looking forward to taking it out. Great quality workmanship Mark, both the knife and sheath are very nicely finished indeed. Well worth the agonies of deciding on the purchase!

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
You won't regret buying it. Don't think I have ever heard a bad word about Mark's work. I have the bigger brother to the Eagle called the Croc and it's a tool for life.
Still I fancy a MORA from the HillBill stable.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I am so glad you bought this when you did, thank you ;) everyday it sat there i looked at it and came closer to buying it, i have an awesome custom made HillBill i did not/do not need another one but looking at my one makes me want another one and that one is a beauty. I hope you are going to use it!!! Mine has been through the wars and still looks awesome, my blade is just starting to develop a patina

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
I know what you mean! I have been hankering after this one for a while and I'm very pleased that I bought it. It will hopefully be going on its first bush trip next weekend... If I can wait that long!

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
I know what you mean! I have been hankering after this one for a while and I'm very pleased that I bought it. It will hopefully be going on its first bush trip next weekend... If I can wait that long!

Very happy Mark thanks. You're obviously a very skilled craftsman mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE