Dyneema Spectra Extreme 25m lengths - Amsteel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If I can get enough interest ASAP then I can source Dyneema Spectra Extreme (Amsteel) for about 70p/m. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It will come in 50m lengths or multiples of such and can either be posted or delivered to the Moot if it arrives in time. This can be used for hammock Whoopie Slings, adjustable ridge lines, continuous loops, soft shackles etc[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spec. is: 1500lb PE Spectra Extreme Dyneema 12 Strand 2.5mm (7/64")

I will need the money paid up front by Paypal or Bank Transfer (preferred) to purchase as I don't have the capital at the moment to cover it. It will be £35 for 50m all in. The Moot will benefit from over-run.

There will be 16x 50m lengths available.

[/FONT]Quick responses on this please. :drive:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Phil (Chef)
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'd be in.....but £17 for p&p is too steep for me lol. I take its a mistake?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
LOL, I was trying to do several things at once. Correct price is as now shown, £35 for 50m lengths. I don't really want to mess with more than 16 accounts or measuring more!

You may need to find people to go quarters with you fishfish! :)

1. Chiseller 50m
2. Michael 50m
3. Nemesis 50m

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Any colour you like as long as it is black! Henry Ford

With ordering this much I think black is the safe one to go with and the order can only be one colour. I will order green if black isn't available.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
2nd class RM LL postage is included or hand delivery at the Moot! Delivery is assumed once posted or it is an extra £1.10 for 'Signed For' if you don't want to assume the risk. I'll even send it courier if someone wants to pay! ;)

Last edited:

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Hi Phil :)

Have you spliced this line? I haven't worked with any 12 strand that small, its usually 8 strand.

12 strand in 7/64 is going to be harder to splice as the gaps are probably smaller.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE