Dutch Speaker Wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Thanks guys , Nice to see a good strong cadre of Dutch speakers. Ain't the internet brilliant... lol.

Anyway , can you have a look at this link,

http://www.marwiarmystore.nl/webshop.asp?cat=27846&scat=&product=518346

( How do i link...)

Do you recognize the company as being reputable? I treied ringing them without success....

I wanted to know if the bag is a genuine Carinthia Observer II bage or a replica , If its damaged how badly and do they only sell it in DPM.

Oh yes and do they ship to the UK??

Many thanks guys..

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks guys , Nice to see a good strong cadre of Dutch speakers. Ain't the internet brilliant... lol.

Anyway , can you have a look at this link,

http://www.marwiarmystore.nl/webshop.asp?cat=27846&scat=&product=518346

( How do i link...)

Do you recognize the company as being reputable? I treied ringing them without success....

I wanted to know if the bag is a genuine Carinthia Observer II bage or a replica , If its damaged how badly and do they only sell it in DPM.

Oh yes and do they ship to the UK??

Many thanks guys..

It's not saying if it's genuine, nor if it's damaged. Drop box only shows dpm. Second box says something along the line if it's available.
They send to the UK, upto 10 kg: 24.50 EUR

I know there's a member who bought something IN the store ... IIRC it was a sleeping bag (special one, as he was pretty chuffed) - I'll have a look if I can find it :)

Goliath

Forager
Jun 19, 2006
Netherlands
It's not saying if it's genuine, nor if it's damaged. Drop box only shows dpm. Second box says something along the line if it's available.
They send to the UK, upto 10 kg: 24.50 EUR

I know there's a member who bought something IN the store ... IIRC it was a sleeping bag (special one, as he was pretty chuffed) - I'll have a look if I can find it :)

Damn food... ;)

Anyway, I agree with the above.

ddokkum

Forager
Feb 16, 2007
The Netherlands
I have bought one of these carithia explorer2 bivybags. I bought it for 120 euro and it was in a very good condition. The dont often have these explorer 2 bivybags, and sometimes when they do you have to be quick. Marwi is a real good store ( no connections), and you can really find some good bargains. For example a brand nes ajungilak tyin winter for 50 euros. And the hennessy's voor less then 20 euro.

jimmyuk

Jan 17, 2009
London
Hi,

If you google the home page of non-english website google has a " [ Translate this page ] " after the websites link. It translates the website into english. Works pretty well most of the time unless the website has their words settup in pictures. Just an idea for next time.

It won't tell you if the website/store is any good but hey give google a few more years...

Jim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE