Dutch Oven pdf

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Testing to see if the new software supports PDF.

Dutch Oven Recipes.pdf

Edit: No, not as far as I can work out. Any admins know if a PDF can be directly added to a thread? It’s just that the rest of the forum can’t really live outdoors with a Dutch oven and not make Blooming Onion Bread, it’s too good to be a secret. :)

It‘s in the link above to Outdoor Cooking, but the rest of the PDF is good too, it’s a 68 pager of excellent food from such a versatile pot.

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Not working for me Rich, very interested in the pdf, I have just this moment been requesting Dutch oven cook books from the library

PM your email and I’ll send it over. I did this a while back, but it would be handy to have it accessible on the forum. The onion bread is in the link above, I just edited it in. But there’s a lot of things the Dutch does handsomely, like lobscouse cooked for hours, breads and crumpets etc.

Reactions: gra_farmer

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
As FM you should be able to upload a PDF, but there's a size limit of a couple hundred KB, how big is the PDF you're trying to put up?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
So, PDF's are sort of hard to put up, the size limits cover all uploads, even this little PDF is over the limit. The Limit's in place to keep images manageable when we're hosting them...

I get this
Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 14.15.25.png

there might be a work around but it's something that I'd need to look into...

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Thanks for sharing the link - some interesting recipes for later - when I can have a fire

knowledge=gain

Sent off- not allowed to play
Jun 25, 2022
england
Testing to see if the new software supports PDF.

Dutch Oven Recipes.pdf

Edit: No, not as far as I can work out. Any admins know if a PDF can be directly added to a thread? It’s just that the rest of the forum can’t really live outdoors with a Dutch oven and not make Blooming Onion Bread, it’s too good to be a secret. :)

It‘s in the link above to Outdoor Cooking, but the rest of the PDF is good too, it’s a 68 pager of excellent food from such a versatile pot.
did you get this to work

i feel many who stumble on this thread will as i be likely interested if still available

bona-fides

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
did you get this to work

i feel many who stumble on this thread will as i be likely interested if still available

bona-fides
No, it never made it here. I think as Tony says, it’s huge and bulky. If you mosey around the internet looking for OutdoorsMagicCooking Dutch Oven Recipes, you will find the PDF.

If you want me to sent it via email then use the PM to let me know your email addy and I’ll send it over.

Meanwhile, here a YouTube of my absolute fave recipe from the pdf, Blooming Onion Bread.

Reactions: beachlover

knowledge=gain

Sent off- not allowed to play
Jun 25, 2022
england
No, it never made it here. I think as Tony says, it’s huge and bulky. If you mosey around the internet looking for OutdoorsMagicCooking Dutch Oven Recipes, you will find the PDF.

If you want me to sent it via email then use the PM to let me know your email addy and I’ll send it over.

Meanwhile, here a YouTube of my absolute fave recipe from the pdf, Blooming Onion Bread.

thank you pm on its way in a couple of minutes

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE