Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Camp Oven, 6 quart, 5.7 litre, 12” dia - Pre-Seasoned & Tripod

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick white

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2008
York
Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Camp Oven, 6 quart, 5.7 litre, 12” dia - Pre-Seasoned

Used for just one weekend trip.

The best Cast iron Dutch oven you can buy, It can last for over 100 years, with a lifetime guarantee.

Complete with Ray Mears Campfire Tripod
(Designed by Ray Mears and Andrew Kirkgam. Blacksmith made in the UK)

*** SOLD ****

Complete with Lodge 64 page book, with instructions and loads of cooking recipes from Barbecued Chicken and Ribs to Family Stews

Excellent condition, the inside is immaculate and the outside of the lid has obvious marks, where hot coals have been placed.

Due to size and weight - collection only from Harrogate, N. Yorkshire
Please do not ask to post

(see my other items for sale - I'm having a clear out of all my Bushcraft kit)

Item description

• The ultimate solution for outdoor cooking - can be used anywhere (from the patio to the campsite)
• Legs are specifically designed so that the oven sits perfectly over hot coals
• Tight-fitting lid ensures that moisture is retained in order to maximise flavour
• Flanged lid can also be reversed and used as a separate griddle
• Bail handle attaches securely to an accompanying tripod
• Pre-seasoned at Lodge's foundry for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
• Unparalleled distribution and retention of heat ensures rapid and efficient cooking
• Extremely versatile - can be used to simmer, sear, fry, sauté, grill, roast, bake, braise and broil
• Compatible with metal, wood and silicone utensils
• Clean via hand washing (Lodge cast iron is sterile at 212 degrees Fahrenheit/100 degrees Celsius, so detergents are optional)
• Brutally tough - can last for over 100 years if care and use instructions (included with item) are followed
• Lifetime guarantee

Attachments

• IMG_0945-1.jpg
    IMG_0945-1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0948-1.jpg
    IMG_0948-1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0952-1.jpg
    IMG_0952-1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0954-1.jpg
    IMG_0954-1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0960-1.jpg
    IMG_0960-1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
If only I could get to Harrogate, will you be travelling south by Cambridge in the near future?

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
If I bought it, would you keep hold of it untill I could get up that far again? It may not be until end of year or start of new year? Obviously I would pay in full upfront.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE