Dumfries and Galloway - Camping Spots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi Folks,

I was wondering if you know of any fairly accessible camping spots down by Dumfries and Galloway. I will be attending a foraging day near loch Trool on Saturday and it will be my friends first time away. So I was looking for somewhere that I could get my truck to and camp without having to trek. At a push I could trek a couple of miles, however my large 10 man tent is pretty heavy.

I know that a lot of areas down there are bad for midgies right now so maybe even on to the coast. However I haven’t found too many easily accessible places on the coast thus far. I’ve been to Carrick Bay and Harrison bay a couple of times however they wee only suitable really for the smaller tents.

PM me if you prefer to keep the locations off of the main thread (I'd seen some querying this type of post previously, so not sure of best practice :) )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE