Drews funeral

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Just a quick one and nit sure if its in the right place please move if not mods.

Is there anyone from the manchester area going to the funeral. I cant rely on our car for a lift as the clutch has gone but would srill like to attend.

I also know there are others that would like to go but lack the transport, would it be worth doing some kind of car pooling? £10 each theown in towards the petrol should mean that everyone pays a fair ammoumt for a lift and the driver isnt out of pocket too.

Just a thought

Dave

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Dave there are a load coming up to ours on the Tuesday night (Eleanor & Susannah, Capn Badger & Ali, etc..) I'm sure we can sort something out

Phaestos

Sep 8, 2012
Manchester
Just a quick one and nit sure if its in the right place please move if not mods.

Is there anyone from the manchester area going to the funeral. I cant rely on our car for a lift as the clutch has gone but would srill like to attend.

I also know there are others that would like to go but lack the transport, would it be worth doing some kind of car pooling? £10 each theown in towards the petrol should mean that everyone pays a fair ammoumt for a lift and the driver isnt out of pocket too.

Just a thought

Dave

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If possible, I'd like to be able to come. £10 for a car pool sounds good. Not sure if only meeting Drew a few times counts as meaning I could come, but I'd like to be able to pay my respects if that's alright

Phaestos

Sep 8, 2012
Manchester
Damn. My internet has been out for a few days, so I didnt check back here. I got offered an interview on this day so I wont be able to make it.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Lit a candle for Drew and filled a glass to toast a nice guy. Did not know him but may he rest in peace. May the Goddess enfold him in her loving wings and keep him safe forever more.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I just sat quietly at home and put Dave's tribute video on at 12:30.

So long Drew, in your short time here you touched a lot of folk, both online and offline.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE