some of the objects that had to be climbed to get in to the woods

SAM_0109.jpg

once inside the woods

SAM_0108.jpg

it lead to this track

SAM_0110.jpg

which lead me to another track which would take me to my final destination

SAM_0114.jpg

on the above track i spotted these what made these tracks is your quesstion to see if you have been paying attention

SAM_0113.jpg

now then my final destination from the left hand end please guess as to what i am

SAM_0118.jpg

now then my final destination from the right hand end please guess as to what i am

SAM_0117.jpg

final photo me sat with brew at final destination where am i sat just the type of building required not place

SAM_0116.jpg

thanks for joining the tour there maybe more in the future if there is enough interest

drew

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Thorpe Thewles station is a regular stopping point for my coffee break when I'm riding the line down from Peterlee.
Depending on work and the time of year, I like to time it so I arrive at TT just before dawn and then sit on the bench with a flask of coffee and some cake.
It's not then long before the wildlife is scurrying about, (fairly) oblivious to my presence.

Drew, do you ever get up to Hurworth Reservoir?
Beautiful at this time of year with the white stuff down.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Do you mind if I try to Edit them bigger Drew ?
I *think* I just need to alter numbers.......maybe :dunno:

It'll come up that I've edited your post, but I'm not Modding anything really, no complaints, just trying to make them a bit larger.

Looks a good place for a wander :D

cheers,
M

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sorry Drew, I can't alter them from the code on here. It needs done on your end before you copy&paste I reckon.

cheers,
M

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
shewie
when you open a foto bucket account it says would you like the editing service as well, (which is also free) .

now then once this is loaded in with your photo bucket account and it takes a while you just copy and paste the photo u want to edit in to the editing screen and then save it as you would a word document but in stead of picking your hard drive you choose photobucket and hey presto your done once you have pressed save of course

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
If you go to "more options" under the upload button and change your size to 1024 x 768, will that still work with your method ?

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
no cos dont use upload system full stop but i might have solved it by that idea of yours cos when i changed it, it asked do u want too change currently up loaded photos

so fingers crossed

edit not done a thing but cheers for trying

Last edited:

beamdune

Oct 14, 2005
Manchester
Drew

You could try resizing your original photos before uploading to photobucket with something like Irfanview.
It's very good for doing batch resize/resample etc - If I can use it anyone can.

The pics I took and recently posted here were originally 3072 x 2304 pixels and about 1.5MB each, reduced them to 800 x 600 and now they're only 300KB each or less.

Cool pics

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE