dream knife and home made sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NoName

Settler
Apr 9, 2012
home made sheath

to be worn on belt (belt loop on back) and under armpit/in front of left chest.
Made a simple belt for firestick holder, can be removed

but!

the knife is my dreamknive

My by ROGA knives in Holland / The Netherlands

I chopped en clefted the wood myself (from very old fallen (storm) Pear tree, which I love and used alot)

all credits for Rob from ROGA knives for my best knife, tapered, scani, 4mm, O1 steel, perfect handle

I know use these and a custom ENZO Trapper, scani grind rules (convex is for axes! ) (hehe)

WLCpeerenSheath.jpg

WLCpeerzijkant.jpg

boven-1.jpg

zijkant.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's lovely Mors, and I agree on the proportions of the knife as I've a very similar one in Damascus steel. Nice that you secured the pear wood yourself. It's nice when you have a thing of beauty that you can also enjoy using. Like the sheath too, not my personal style but solid and well made and a fitting house for such a fine knife. You must be chuffed.
ATB,
GB.

NoName

Settler
Apr 9, 2012
I am chuffed :)
thanks for the compliments!

yeah Pear is to be recommended, so please buy and plant those old school gene types which grow tall and big ! here they are called Oude Hoogstam rassen (Old Highstem Races?)

vukic

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2013
Tiverton, Devon
Gorgeous wood.. Love it...
How do you wear it under armpit??? In front of chest?? I can't visualize it..

Tiger

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

NoName

Settler
Apr 9, 2012
Like the ray mears nech sheath, with two ajustable knots on a cord over neck and one arm, tighten cord and it balances in a 45 degree angle under yo lift niple :)

Succes!

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Lovely knife mate, very nice colour

It always seems that bit more personal when you can add something you have done yourself,

Atb

craig

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE