Down sleeping bag wanted.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I just had a thought of posting here. I am looking for a small pack size lightweight down sleeping bag.

Stuff I have in mind includes Mountain equipment dewline, Rab summit 300, atlas 500, atlas 300, ladakh 400, quantum 400 you get the idea.

Any other suggestions would be gratefully received. What I am after is a second hand one in half decent condition I don't mind if it is old but hardly been out of the cupboard or an old well used model of the above. Not too abused with half the down missing though.

Anyone got one and found it not warm enough for them or don't like the fact that it has no zip.

Let me know and we can work out price etc. Thanks in advance

Bill

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
I cant help you with specifics but I use a down bag with no zip. I dont find it a problem getting out of it at all but getting into it inside a low tent can be a bit of trouble. its also lets in less water when damp but you cant open it up to dry either

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Thanks guys.

I am bidding on the first one you suggested on ebay already famline :-D and the 1000 is a bit warm and bulky.

I just wondered if anyone had something at the back of a cupboard they wanted to get rid of? Will wait and see what comes up.

Bill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE