Double click to go back to last thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
Yep me too. I have noticed that the address for the last page is "googleads.g.doubleclick.net/page" so I am guessing its a googleads effect.

Z

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
This has been going on for a while,don't know whats causing it but it's a bit annoying.
Apparently one of the Mods(Toddy)is onto it and has reported it to Admin,let's hope it will be sorted.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Have you guys got the ad blocker software running ? If it's googleads you're getting directed to it's worth downloading the blocking tool.

One click for me on Chrome with AdBlocker running

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. It only started for me last week or the week before, up until then it worked normally, now I,m finding it quite annoying!

Last edited:

marooned

Settler
Jul 25, 2010
Somerset
I'm getting this problem too. I click on back and nothing happens but when I click on the drop down arrow next to the back button, it shows http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/page - it is annoying and I don't know if this means there is some spyware or googleads program running. I'm using IE8 but never used to get it a couple of months ago.

Do the mods know anything more about this?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE