Dorset and surrounding Countys !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Just a thought , but is there anybody from Dorset , or close enough to travel , that is interested in getting together on a regularish basis for a bushcrafty evening/day ? There are quite a few places around that are useable , but havent found anywhere for camping yet (but the scout land up the road could be a possibility for a donation of some sort as long as they are not using it) .
So far this is just a thought , so i have not come up with any details or organised anything . My bushcraft skills are not the greatest so i doubt if i can "teach" , but the idea is to get a group of like minds together to do a bit of bushcraft etc.
Two of the places in mind are Thorncombe woods where Thomas Hardyes cottage is (loads of wild life!) , and Here . Any takers ?

Cheers
Pumbaa

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
There are a few regulars(bushcrafters not squaddies) that meet every 3or 4 months at a localish pub in Hampshire.
follow the Southampton meetup thread,we're due a meeting soon and you'd be very welcome.We could chat about it over a pint of ale. :)

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I'm in mid Devon and agree we need a group/club in this part of the world as there are quite a few of us in this neck of the woods.
I have been working on a outline for a group down this way and will publish details in the coming weeks. Nothing to formal or rigid, but a loose/flexible gathering, with a few benefits thrown in.
Neil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE