Don't get too jealous...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
superb addition to the Rollnick clan,Jake.
May I suggest a piece of elastic tied to the lanyard hole and then run up the sleeves of your jacket and the north star tied on the other end. :nana:
I'm not jelous......much

MartiniDave

Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I think paracord rather than elastic, we don't want Jake walking around with a black eye now, do we :rolmao: :rolmao:

Dave

P.S. - nice knife there Jake

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Or worse :yikes:

Cheers guys. I was hoping it would, for some reason, be here now. Alas, not to be! Lets hope tomorrow. :eek:):

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Im hoping too Andy! I doubt it though, Allan only sent it tuesday!

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I hope Andy's not gonna steal my knife! :wink: :shock:

Nasty wood was it's purpose, but it may be a bit more of a drawer queen than the NS!

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I also think im gonna get another Allan Blade! This time with a Scandi and some other sort of features :eek:): ideas? It's gonna have to wait mind :shock:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
IT'S HERE!!

Wow, what a knife, what a craftsman. It fits my hand *so* well, and feels like a worker...even though it is as posh as it is!

I have to say i agree with Magikelly, so far, i prefer it to my WS but we'll see how it performs. I just got paid for some work i did ages ago that i'd forgotten about so couldn't resist the urge. Must have another :wink: . Scandi with ******** (dark wood) scales (deleted for reasons i'll disclose later :wink: ) satin rub finish and a lanyard loop.

:eek:):

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
BTW how does one attach the adjustable carry loop? Can't seem to figure it.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Jake Rollnick said:
IT'S HERE!!

Wow, what a knife, what a craftsman. It fits my hand *so* well
Are you still as happy with the Northstar handle now?

Jake Rollnick said:
Must have another :wink: . Scandi with ******** (dark wood) scales (deleted for reasons i'll disclose later :wink: ) satin rub finish and a lanyard loop.

:eek:):
Is this a Scandi Bushcrafter or Pack Pal? Either way good to have another convert.:)

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Full flat bushcrafter...and yes, im sort of a "convert". Any idea on the carry thing?

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Right you are Jake. One can never have too many of Allan's knives. :biggthump Now I wonder when my scandi packpal will show up...

allanbladeknives1b.jpg

faca

Forager
Dec 10, 2003
SPAIN
Hi Jake I´m in the order process of one Allna Bushcrafer my only doub is about handel shape.
Is confortable to make feather sticks, you know a lot forec and press against your palm?
It seems a little squary in finger and back palm zones.
enjoy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE