Donald Duck etc.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
What do you all think about Donald Duck??

Ain't that the best comic ever? :biggthump :eek:): I simply love it. Carl Barks is an excellent drawer. I've got my favourites: Land of The Pygmy Indians and Return to the land of the pygmy indians. :wink:

Pleas let us hear your opinion! :wink: :D

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
TheViking said:
What do you all think about Donald Duck??

Ain't that the best comic ever? :biggthump :eek:): I simply love it. Carl Barks is an excellent drawer. I've got my favourites: the one where they are in the small indians land and where they return to it again. :wink:

Pleas let us hear your opinion! :wink: :D

Does´nt you danes call him "Anders And"? :rolmao:

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Viking said:
Does´nt you danes call him "Anders And"? :rolmao:
Yes! :rolmao: Anders And we call him. Well my real name is actually "Anders" but the english equivalent of that would be "Andy" and to make it easier I have just written Andy. :biggthump

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
MagiKelly said:
Forget comics move up to graphic novels and get yourself a copy of The Datk Knight Returns. Nothing else will ever be as good.
Well, it's not that I read it that much anymore, but sometimes when the mood is there. It was more when I was 9-13, I think. :wink: The only novels I read is a good Chris Ryan or similar. :biggthump

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
Now now, let's be honest here. When presented with any sort of duck bushcrafters don't consider the art and quality of writing. We just want to know whether it'll fit in the billy or if we should roast it instead.

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
Paganwolf said:
MMmmmmm Huey, Duey and Luey in pancakes with plum sauce with spring onion and cuecumber Aahggggggggg :tongue: :shock: :naughty:

I thought that perhaps mentioning Donald's nephews would be taking things just a step too far...but...then again... :naughty:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE