Dog walking boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Too late now but I once heard three Scandinavian countries do good wellies and rubber boots. I heard they even do them for running in too. Never checked it out though.

Rolled ankles? I used to damage my ankles a lot doing that, no breaks just loads of bad sprains or strains. I then switched to fell shoes from good, solid hiking boots. Initially I turned my ankle as much but lighter footwear made be recover myself before my body weight caused damage. Fast feet if you like. I also learnt that when you did roll your ankle it read less pain. Eventually my foot strengthened and I stopped rolling my ankle.

Aiui support comes from footbed and heel cup. All the high cuff was doing was putting a fixed collar around my ankles such that if i did turn my foot slightly it was too late and the cuff helped me turn more and stretched the ankle in places more than turning it with a smaller cuff. High boots caused me more damage than low cuff.

Reactions: Billy-o

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE