does anyone know how to contact tw hammocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
Hi all,
Does anyone know how to contact TW hammocks? I've tried their website which keeps telling me im logged out, it won't let me sign in either. I sent them an email yesterday as my hammock is falling apart but ive had no reply!
Cheers jim

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
Not long, the hem on the net looks like it should've been stitched twice as there's two lines of needle holes but only one line of stitching. The second line of holes is causing it to split open about an inch up from the zip on both sides.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
cheers guys ive emailed them through their ebay shop now so im hoping i get some sort of reply soon even if its just a f### off. lol!

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
my main worry was that if i got in it it may tear the entire mozie net down both sides of the zip ( the non stitched lines are down both sides ), ive already stitched a hole the size of my hand thinking id done it in my sleep but it wasnt until i looked closer that i realized there was small holes appearing down both sides, thats when i noticed the absence of the stitching and all the needle holes, it looks like it was done with a double needle but only one of them was threaded. i was also planning on going away this weekend as its one of the last weekends available before new year now our seasons started lol! normally i wouldnt be so rushed but ive just given my old hammock away! talk about irony, i had it for years with no problems at all, then i saw this one and thought id upgrade myself as a treat. lmao!

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
does anyone have any other contact details for tw as my emails through their website and ebay seem to be going unanswered :confused:

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
my main worry was that if i got in it it may tear the entire mozie net down both sides of the zip ( the non stitched lines are down both sides ), ive already stitched a hole the size of my hand thinking id done it in my sleep but it wasnt until i looked closer that i realized there was small holes appearing down both sides, thats when i noticed the absence of the stitching and all the needle holes, it looks like it was done with a double needle but only one of them was threaded. i was also planning on going away this weekend as its one of the last weekends available before new year now our seasons started lol! normally i wouldnt be so rushed but ive just given my old hammock away! talk about irony, i had it for years with no problems at all, then i saw this one and thought id upgrade myself as a treat. lmao!

Jim if your stuck for a hammock your welcome to borrow my Green Hornet for the weekend?

Hopefully you'll get in touch with Neil soon, I had a problem with one I bought from him and he sorted it out with no bother. Maybe he is away or something?

Last edited:

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
cheers for the offer mate but i dont want to risk anyone elses kit but my own, at least that way i dont feel guilty if the same happens to yours lol! if i was you id check the stitching on it though just to be on the safe side, il probably just get the needle and thread out tonight when i get home for using it this weekend, if i have to buy another one ill probably sack off tw and go back to dd instead.
once again mate thankyou for the kind offer! your a star!

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
No worries Jim, hope you get sorted with TW.

Just drop me a PM if you change your mind :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE