Do you allow Buckeyes here?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

JBOGGS

Hello, I am from Ohio, home of the worthless nut. I am interested in learning more about this thing called "bushcraft".

JBOGGS

weaver

Settler
Jul 9, 2006
North Carolina, USA
If they allow a hillbilly from North Carolina you will pass with flying colors! :lmao:

You have come to the right place to learn about Bushcraft!

Draw nigh to the fire and listen carefully, for what you are about to hear and see will amaze you!

Good luck on your journey.

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Buckeyes, worthless nuts, and a whole lot worse! (They've put up with me for long enough!)

Welcome to "the gang" JBoggs. Any questions you want answered, just post them up. Theres very little you'll need to know that one of the knowledgable folks on here won't be able to answer for you. I know I've learned heaps since I found the place, and I've made a few good friends too.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
JBOGGS said:
Hello, I am from Ohio, home of the worthless nut. I am interested in learning more about this thing called "bushcraft".

JBOGGS

Geez, there goes the neighborhood. As a (former) Hoosier, I had to grow up next door to you useless nuts. I will grant you, though, that a trip to Ohio wasn't a complete waste. At 16, that 3.2 beer they sold in the bars wasn't all that bad... :D

Ah what the hell...Welcome aboard! :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello JBOGGS, and welcome to BushcraftUK :D
I'm presuming that all these nicknames are the american equivalent of our Geordies, Sousers, Cockneys, Weegies, Teuchters and the like. It's almost tribal :rolleyes:

Is the Buckeye worthless? I thought it was a chestnut :confused:

Cheers,
Toddy

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A warm welcome to you..... you have cometo the right place to pick up those tips and tricks on your quest to learn some bushcraft ;)

:D
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE