DIY Canvas & Leather pack (pic heavy!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Marmite

Life Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
Beautiful work and the dump pouch side pockets are a stroke of genius. I've always had a problem with empty pockets on a Bergen, useful when full but just a pain and noisy/catching when empty. You've come up with an elegant fix for this:D

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Wow!, the chaps at Duluth Packs will be getting their books if you go into production. That's simply stunning. I think Clouston will be along soon to make you an offer on it.:eek:

Love the fold away pockets and the mixture of materials sounds brilliant. Truly is a piece of art.

And yeah- only fault with this is it's not mine :(.

I dream of it- it's gorgeous! :cool:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
You told me about it - and it sounded good ...
You have now shown it to me - and it looks even better!
The best canvas, leather and copper pack I have seen in a long time! :)

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Finished working on my brother-in-laws pack today! This was more of a collaboration, as Oli done all the canvas/machine work and I then hand stitched the leather trim on and sorted out all the other leather pieces including a leather patch with his logo on it, though he wanted to do the copper rivets himself so I showed him how and left him to it :)

photo 3 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

photo 2 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

photo 1 by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE