DIY Bushcrafting gear book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
Well i have one of Johns canoe accessories booklets, and am very impressed with the layout and guidance that he gives,i think you'll all be well chuffed when you receive them,pity we have no rep system here,as rep would be on its way.

Bernie

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Mine was waiting for me at home this afternoon.

Nicely done John I must say. The instructions and diagrams are all clear and easily understandable.

Just got back from the charity shop with a large brown leather bag (£1.50) which has got possibles pouch written all over it.

:You_Rock_

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
OK folks - the waiting list for hard copy of the book has got to silly size!:eek: :eek: :eek:
I am not wanting people to have to wait forever so I am offering the book as a Word file on a CD to those who cannot wait:)
This means that it will cost me a bit more - but I can absorb that happily - but you get the book a lot quicker!
The downside is - for you - that if you want hard copy you will have to print it off yourself....:eek:
PM me for details
John:eek:

ForestNH/VT

Sep 6, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
Could the file be sent (e-mailed?? after a paypal transfer??) to those of us on the other side of the pond? Or perhaps a pdf or file download? Don't know what shipping for a CD or book would be, but I was under the impression that sending things between England and the US was rather expensive.

Forest

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am next to illiterate with computer skills, so I have to keep it VERY simple - like me.:rolleyes: ...and I don't do PayPal...:censored:
Yes this has cost me sales outside of GB:togo: but not many:) ...but my ulcer is healing nicely thanks to the lack of stress:D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
You do realise John that now you`re sending them out as a soft copy we will be expecting quarterly updates to print out and add into our folders :D

:banghead:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hi everyone
I think I am catching up with things - thanks to those who opted for CD versions!:)
If you have pmed me for a book and I have not returned your pm with details please get back to me and I will sort things out!:eek:
My confuser is getting red hot - I realy never imagined this level of interest!:eek:
Mant thanks for all your orders:You_Rock_ and I hope to see lots of pictures of the bits you all make.
Any comments would always be welcome - but please dont be too rough with me!:twak:
John

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Please PM me with your orders folks - the waiting list is shrinking.:)
When contacting me could you give not only your username but also your REAL name as I feel daft addressing things to some of the more "unusual" usernames:eek: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Hi John

Congrats on the success of the latest venturte.... Could you bring along a copy to the next meet and I'll collect it.

ATB

Stewart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE