Direct messaging

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Murf

Feb 18, 2022
Lancs
Hi all
I've scanned the forums without success looking for how to direct message privately. I'm not normally into DMs but I'm thinking I'll best use them for exchanging personal information regarding buying or selling. I see there's a messaging button on a profile but I'm not sure if it's private or not. I've probably missed the obvious but a quick pointer would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
Murf.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
There's two quick ways to initiate a DM with another member that I know of. Just to re-assure you that all messages are private between you and the person you're conversing with

First is if you're in a thread and wanted to message someone in that thread just hover your cursor over their name and a drop down box appears. Just select Start Coversation and a conversation box opens
1658569945804.png

If you want to start a conversation with someone outside of a thread then click on the envelope icon top right by your membership name, A drop down box appears and you can click on start new conversation or open a recent message.

1658570090868.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE