Dinky little stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I like the look of it, replace the crusader cooker and hex cooker. Small alcohol stove or maybe solid fuel/hexi tablets. There are some really good deals on Amazon just now.

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
I have the larger version of this ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bushcraft-E...88525847&sr=1-1&keywords=Bushcraft+Essentials) and it's a cracking bit of kit. Really solidly made, seconds to assemble very lightweight and takes up as much space as a couple of crackers.

It's a great little wood burner but can also use trangia burners too, or put the shelf in higher to use hexi blocks or a monkey boy stove.

Mine arrived within a couple of days of ordering and it's now one of my favourite bits of gear.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
I have the larger version of this ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bushcraft-E...88525847&sr=1-1&keywords=Bushcraft+Essentials) and it's a cracking bit of kit. Really solidly made, seconds to assemble very lightweight and takes up as much space as a couple of crackers.

It's a great little wood burner but can also use trangia burners too, or put the shelf in higher to use hexi blocks or a monkey boy stove.

Mine arrived within a couple of days of ordering and it's now one of my favourite bits of gear.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

+1 on that I too have the bush box and it's a great bit of kit.

jiffi

Nomad
Jun 24, 2010
Castle Douglas, Scotland
Arrived yesterday and it is SMALL you can get a tea light candle in and that's about it. I have managed to boil a cup of water on it but it will be a learning curve with it as it chokes itself really quickly if you over feed the fire it also only takes prices of timber 1 1/2 to 2 inches maximum if you stack them vertically!
However it actually fits in my wallet which I thought was just a marketing gimmick but really does work.
Now all I need to learn is how to make a pop can pot!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE