Dilicious food / no supplies. Is it possible?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Yiip lots of crazy people whose emotions are controlled by the outcome of game designed to milk them of currency and make rich people richer, i avoid those types like they were hunting me for dinner, if you had not mentioned it i would not have even known it had happened and i can see the stadium from my home, one of those each to their own passions situations i guess

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
What gets me is every time i have been off in the sticks i come back smelling a little funky and showing signs of the outdoors and carrying my kit and they all look at me like i am the one who looks stupid, i really don't understand how they look in the mirror and then leave the house thinking "Yes that is how i want to look today" they actually chose to apply all that crap deliberately and got to a point where they were satisfied with the result and then went out to show the world, you couldn't make it up (no pun intended)

Oh come on, that sort of thing is great fun. Look at any married couple in their seventies. The woman has spent fifty years smearing vanity products on her face morning noon and night and probably spent more than their combined pension pot doing it. The bloke, who has washed with soap now and again, looks younger, healthier and more natural. Makes me chuckle every time.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I seen a girl the other day when it was windy covering her face with her bag because the multiple pairs of fake eyelashes were nearly ripping her eyelids off, i only know as i asked her what was wrong and she told me that she did not want to lose the 3 pairs she had just put on as she was going out in them that night on the town, she looked like a bloody camel

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
If that didn't give you a laugh - nothing will. Nearly as funny as the blubbing over made up girl who turns into a panda :)

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I just felt sorry for her that she is convinced that is what it takes for her to be beautiful

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
If she is so insecure that she needs to alter the natural state of her:

Skin
Hair
Eyelids
Eyebrows
Eyelashes
Lips
Teeth
Fingernails
Toenails
Cheeks

etc. etc. then there is no hope for them chap, particularly if she turns her remodelled nose up at some honest dirt on you!

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
As the immortal Mr Zimmerman said "His clothes are dirty, but his hands are clean"

[video=youtube;N6ODMKSWzT4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ODMKSWzT4[/video]

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Yes BR, not enough of his Bobness on here !
remember folks, there is a Dylan line for every occasion.
Check out "pay on blood " on the Tempest album.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE