Did not check on return home.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Hammock_man

Full Member
May 15, 2008
1,577
663
kent
I left my machette in a damp scabbard on my return home after time out.

knife1.jpg



Looks in a bit of a state

knife2.jpg


Cleaned up with a dremel but still left pock marks

Zero out of ten I think
 
Only one photo shows, if you click on the img code it is copied to your clipboard, paste it directly into your post and it should show no probs, I must admit I always preview any posts I make which show photos or video to make sure they are working.

Cleaned up
knife2.jpg


Regards

Stephen

Ah Ha fixed it before I posted:D grats ;)
 
Friend of mine araldited a bit of sponge around the lip of his sheath then saturated it with spray type motorcycle chain grease (waxoyl) so everytime he returns the blade to the sheath it gets a light coating of grease and he never has this problem, and believe me he really neglects his kit.
 
Those machetes are designed for soldiers who inherently abuse kit! There is nothing wrong with it, and as previously stated, the marks have lent a bit of character to a tool that looked like every other one that came off the production line.


It is now unique.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE