Denmark

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

anvik

Dec 4, 2016
denmark
I am in Esbjerg, a great place for me, lots of dunes, forests and beaches. Skive is a great place. We just need some mountains in Denmark that would be great. Mind you we now have wolves in the local forest which is fantastic.

anvik

Dec 4, 2016
denmark
A further thought. Just down the road from us we have a town called Ribe, there is Europes biggest viking market there every year around May I think. this is really worth a visit you can buy so many hand made axes, knives, blades, leather goods etc. I really recommend it.

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up Anvik,

Welcome.

Not sure about Danes (unless you count OUR Jute and Danes ancestors!) but there are other Scandinavians on here.

I used to drive through Denmark on route to Norway and often fancied a trip into your woodlands, one day our Queen obliged and sent me there on a sort of 3 weeks 'camping holiday'. Years later I met up with some of the same Danish lads during a U.N. tour of Cyprus - Tuborg - Tuborg -Tuborg! :lmao:

Re the mountains - a quick trip across the Skagerak and you've got the whole of Norway to play with!

I hope you find BCUK useful - us Brits are seriously well traveled and there are quite a few other international members on here, so the knowledge base is wide and varied.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE