Decent fire kit at £11.99.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Posted in the Links Only thread. Small company with a few good products. Prices are keen and include postage. No affinity or anything, I'm just impressed with their stuff.

fThe Spitfire fire kit includes a firesteel, bellows, jute, all sorts for £11.99

https://www.polymathproducts.co.uk/

Last edited:
Reactions: daveO

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
I've fancied one of those mini bellows thingies for a while for the ghilly kettle but thought they were a bit dear at £12 for what they are. Seems pretty good as part of a full kit though. Is the quality ok? Got to be a bit more portable than my bit of hollowed out elder twig.

Reactions: Nice65

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I've fancied one of those mini bellows thingies for a while for the ghilly kettle but thought they were a bit dear at £12 for what they are. Seems pretty good as part of a full kit though. Is the quality ok? Got to be a bit more portable than my bit of hollowed out elder twig.

Acccording to the guy who posted the link of ROF, the quality is good. He bought the kit mainly for the bellows to get his woodburner up and running in the morning without getting a faceful of ash. I'm tempted myself, I've had my burner running for about a week now and the hearth and surrounding area is getting very dusty.

Reactions: daveO

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Reactions: ProjeKtWEREWOLF

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
That sharpener idea is great. I never would have thought of it!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I bought one on the strength of what was written here and it's absolutely brilliant. That telescopic tube thing is genius! It remains in my pocket the whole time now. Many thanks for bringing it to my attention.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE