fire kit, canteen sets, knives, mini survival kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
up for grabs are the following items

Flint and steel set with leather pouch, brass peanut lighter, flint and steel set, small tin for charcloth and a stiker firesteel looking for £15 NOW SOLD
flint%20and%20steel%20set_zpsm4w1allh.jpg

Mini survival kit - based on a small zippered pouch about the size of an altoids tin but lower profile all the items in the picture fit neatly and theres room for a few other small items. Looking for £15 NOW SOLD

P1010153_zps3achafcu.jpg

mini possibles kit - included a shoulder bag, 1 pint GI flask, a pot and lid, hobo handline, emergency poncho - mini first aid kit looking for £15 NOW SOLD

P1010157_zpsk8ppbqft.jpg

Custom 1 quart canteen cook set - included m56 carrier with shoulder strap external pouches for a pocket knife,firesteel and a front pouch to store odds and ends, set includes a 1 quart canteen, steel cup,heavy covers lid and canteen shop stove, als included is a flint and steel set and a small tin with a fishing kit, and cordage - all of which fits neatly together. Looking for £25
P1010160_zps4yaho78e.jpg

Coldsteel mini pendelton hunter + Hultafors HTK craftman with two leather sheaths - original not avalible, package lot, over 18's onlt looking for £25

View attachment 35190

all prices include postage and paypal fees

I can only post out at weekends due to work commitments

Trade wise I'm only realy after an ESEE candiru at the moment

Last edited:

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
How on gods green earth have you found a pilots flask CUP and LID!! Holy grail kind of rare apparently...
Have a bump on me mate

Sent from my hidey hole using Tapatalk... sssh!

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
mini possibles kit - included a shoulder bag, 1 pint GI flask, a pot and lid, hobo handline, emergency poncho - mini first aid kit looking for £15
Please. PM on route

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Thanks, the cup is from an italian army set - no handles but it works as a pot quite well, lid was hand made by PeteB

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE