Dear god ! never do that again !

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:lmao:

I washed the windows, cleared the ironing, cooked, cooked and cooked again. I even moved the bed and hoovered underneath it :rolleyes:

M

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Haha....all a bit odd when the sites down isn't it. I had to keep checking if you were all back yet!!

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
I just lay about and ate a vast amount of the kids Easter eggs and kept checking the iPad that had balanced on my gut.

Not the most productive of days I guess.

'Glad I inspired some one to some healthy exercise....;)

atb

Tom

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Kelly, moving house and downsizing don't always work, we've ended up with a bigger house, near the grandchildren and their school...... these things are sent to try us lol

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
Spent the day clearing out the shed and making a new log store. Had to hang around home as I'd let my lads tumbler pigeons (Speckled Jim and Bob) out for the first time, they stayed insised all day!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Kelly, moving house and downsizing don't always work, we've ended up with a bigger house, near the grandchildren and their school...... these things are sent to try us lol

Congratulations on the move Rik, commiserations on the expenditure though. :( I've been away all weekend, and wondered if something had happened.:confused:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Stop moaning, I've paid out the best part of three grand on two sofa's for the new home........need wine :)

Best comfort regards for your move Rik.

We completed our move today ......what an experience......now onto frugal but good living for us until we can afford our self build or restoration build.

Will probably take me a week to recover and sort through all the randomly bagged n boxed items that swmbo did in my absence!

She doesn't know the forum was down for maintenance......just thinks I was 'disciplined' lol

Good work team :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE