De-lurking

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ottar

May 29, 2005
TA 272101
As you all seem like a friendly and knowledgable bunch, now seems as good a time as any to stop lurking and say hello, so... hello.

I'm Shaun, 27, live in N.E Lincs, and have been practicing bushcraft for about 12 years. I also do a lot of mountain biking, some open water swimming, go on the occassional run when I have the inclination, and have just started getting into canoeing; periodically I fall over on a snowboard. I find being indoors unappealing.

I am currently wondering what to do with a nice little piece of Wych Elm I discovered today and whether I can do anything with a large standing dead English Oak.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to bcuk ottar, it's good to have you. If you've got any questions ask away.
It sounds like you get out quite a bit which is great :D

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Welcome. How little is the wych elm? If it's big enough it'll make a fine bow.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
ottar said:
As you all seem like a friendly and knowledgable bunch, now seems as good a time as any to stop lurking and say hello, so... hello.

Hello to you too Shaun, welcome to the virtual campfire :)

Cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE