DD underblanket compatibility

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
Hi Folks. So I have a dd underquilt and dd camping hammock, which are great, but I struggled to get a good flat lay. The camping hammock is 1.4x2.7m. I'm thinking a bigger hammock is the way to go. I'm looking at a ticket to the moon original, which is 3.2x2m. So noticeably bigger? But not so big it won't fit under the 3x3 tarp. Potentially the king size is a goer too at 3.2x2.3m.

My question is will the dd underquilt accommodate that size of hammock? I'm assuming the underquilt fits the DD XL hammocks, which are 3x1.8m wide.

Thanks

Edit: just spotted the dd chill out hammock, at 3.2x1.8. I could stretch to that easily, a little lighter the the camping hammock too

Last edited:

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
Just had a very polite email from Caroline at DD, she says the DD underblanket will work with the chill out and XL hammocks, just attach via the elasticated ends and cinch around the middle :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE