DD Travel hammock 2013 eddition, as new and with extras - update.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Pretty much new as I have slep in it two nights plus some trials and testing. This is mark 5 so the latest with black netting and spreader bars. Absolutely as new and complete with everything that came with it.
http://www.ddhammocks.com/product/dd-travel-hammock
This one have waterproof base making it a bearable bivvi and quite large groundsheet for when you have to go to the ground. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, I simply can't solve problems with my knees (probably because I'm 6'4'') and I'm gonna upgrade to Woodsman X for a assymetrical lay.

I'm throwing in (apart from folding spreader bars and bug net bungie cords) two amsteel slings with two dmm carabiners (26g each). Also a small net hammock to hang underneath as a gear storage (or to chill in the sun). So pretty much a complete hammock package.

2057d36.jpg

sxllhh.jpg

15gozzd.jpg

2jfzxx4.jpg

Ill sweeten the deal £65 including postage fees etc but I'm throwing in pair of whoopie slings with tree straps.
Any questions just ask.

Last edited:

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
No no no Dave. I have sold your hammock right after the moot (for the same price as I have paid you + postage) and I have bought this one as a newer full fat model.
But as I say in the description I sleep on my side and my knees are not too happy. So I continue my journey in to hammocking with hope that ukhammocks have what I need. You have converted me and actually saved my butt but I have to find what is working for me.
Who knows, maybe this year I will sell you on asymetrical lay :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE