DD 'seconds' hammocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

listenclear

Nomad
Aug 19, 2008
East lothian
Just got a dd travel hammock which was greatly reduced as it was slightly damaged and have to say i'm well happy!
The loops on the mossie net are loose (which was explained before i purchased it) and needed a wee bit of sewing but the result is now i have a new toy to play with!
Definately recommend spending £28 on one of these 'seconds' if you are not adverse to putting in a tiny bit of effort.
Oh, i got it the day after i ordered it too - great!
I've had it out in the park to try it out but awaiting my first all night experience......

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Just got a dd travel hammock which was greatly reduced as it was slightly damaged and have to say i'm well happy!
The loops on the mossie net are loose (which was explained before i purchased it) and needed a wee bit of sewing but the result is now i have a new toy to play with!
Definately recommend spending £28 on one of these 'seconds' if you are not adverse to putting in a tiny bit of effort.
I've had it out in the park to try it out but awaiting my first all night experience......

Dont want to spoil your day, but you could have got it here from Sandbag47 (group buy) for £21 and it would have taken 2 days to be delivered. Ive had 3 of him so far.

OOps Stu.

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester

Dont want to spoil your day, but you could have got it here from Sandbag47 (group buy) for £21 and it would have taken 2 days to be delivered. Ive had 3 of him so far.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=431041#post431041

OOps Stu.

listenclear

Nomad
Aug 19, 2008
East lothian
D'oh! Oh well never mind, still really happy but thanks for the info - will make sure i check next time i buy something ha ha.
To reply to the question re colour - don't think there is a choice.

I personally wouldn't touch a first DD hammock or tarp with a barge pole. Nearly everyone I know who have had one of their tarps has had something go wrong with it on first use or soon after. Sure they are cheap, but quality need not be expensive. If you get a good one, then good on you...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE