DD 30Lt Rucksack..Has anyone got one?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Methusela

Jul 10, 2008
London, uk
hi there,
sorry to hijack the thread a little but i was looking at these packs today online and had a couple of ideas, maybe someone here could tell me if they'll fly? :)

the large waterproof pocket at the back side (that is the side closest to your back) of the pack looks like it might fit a bcb folding sleep mat, has anyone tried this?

also, the side/front pockets look like they might fit the US GI style 2 quart water bottle, same question...

thanks in advance for any help

Paul

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
hi there,
sorry to hijack the thread a little but i was looking at these packs today online and had a couple of ideas, maybe someone here could tell me if they'll fly? :)

the large waterproof pocket at the back side (that is the side closest to your back) of the pack looks like it might fit a bcb folding sleep mat, has anyone tried this?

also, the side/front pockets look like they might fit the US GI style 2 quart water bottle, same question...

thanks in advance for any help

Paul

How dare you hijack my thread and ask such ludicrous questions!!!:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE